PS1/PS2 controller to USB adapter
Regular price $44.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
An USB adapter for Playstation 1 and 2 controllers, featuring low latency, multitap and memory card support. Compatible with Dance Dance Revolution Pads.
DescriptionThis adapter lets you use PS1 and PS2 controllers on your PC. The multitap is also supported, enabling simultaneous use of up to 3 controllers. Memory cards connected to a multitap can also be read and written to, making it possible to backup, share or transfer your games to emulators.
- Supported controllers: Digital controller, Namco Negcon, Dual Shock, Dual Shock 2, Dance pads, Analog Joystick (SCPH-1110), Mouse (SCPH-1030)
- Supports official and many 3rd party controllers
- Supports multitaps (up to 3 players)
- Low latency
- Works under Linux, Mac OS X and Windows
- Updateable firmware
- Has support for direct controller communication
- Each adapter has its own serial number
- USB cable included.
- This adapter is built using advXarch technology.
- Easy to use user interface able to manage several adapters.
- Adapter firmware version display
- Firmware update function
- Type of connected controller display
- Adapter configuration
- Read and write memory cards (connected to a multitap in port A)
- Default setting: 6ms
- Minimum settings: 4ms (single-player mode), 5ms (dual-player mode), 6ms (three-player mode)
- None! Uses standard drivers included with supported operating systems.
- PS3 and PS4 controllers are not supported.
- Multitap not included. Without a multitap, only one controller can be connected.