Gamecube to USB adapter - V3
The latest version of our GC controller to USB adapter.
Gamecube controllers are excellent controllers, very appropriate for many PC games, not to mention emulators! With this adapter, it's possible to use a Gamecube controller on a PC equipped with an USB port.
This adapter is built using advXarch technology.
- Gamecube controllers supported. (list)
- Gamecube vibration supported.
- 100% functional without installing special drivers. Easy to use. (Connects as an USB HID joystick with PID force feedback)
- Updateable firmware.
- Works under Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
- Some aspects of the adapter are configurable.
- Has support for direct controller communication.
- Each adapter has its own serial number.
- Available in two colors (Black and Violet).
- USB cable included.
- None! Uses standard drivers included with supported operating systems.
- Easy to use user interface able to manage several adapters.
- Adapter firmware version display and firmware update function.
- Built-in vibration/rumble test.
Total Latency information:
- Default setting: 6ms
- Minimum setting: 3ms