NES controller to USB adapter - V2
The latest version of our NES controller to USB adapter, now with advXarch techology.
Playing NES games with an emulator is great, but nothing is better than playing with the original gamepads. This adapter makes it possible to connect a real snes controller to an USB port.
This adapter is built using advXarch technology.
This is the single-player version of the adapter. See also 2-player version.
- Standard NES controllers supported (all regions)
- 100% functional without installing special drivers. Easy to use. (Connects as an USB HID joystick)
- Works under Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
- Updateable firmware.
- Some aspects of the adapter are configurable.
- D-Pad can act as buttons or axis
- Configurable polling rate
- Each adapter has its own serial number.
- USB cable included.
- None! Uses standard drivers included with supported operating systems.
Management tool: (more info)
- Easy to use user interface able to manage several adapters.
- Adapter firmware version display
- Firmware update function.
- Type of connected controller display
Total Latency information: (more info)
- Default setting: 6ms
- Minimum setting: 2ms