N64 controller to Wiimote adapter
Regular price $39.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
An adapter for connecting a Nintendo 64 (N64) controller as a classic controller to a Wii remote.
DescriptionThis adapter cable makes it possible to use N64 controllers on a Wii or Wii-U by connecting to the wiimote as a classic controller. Ideal for Wii virtual console games on systems without GameCube ports.
- Supports N64 controllers (Official and most 3rd party, including the Hori Mini)
- Works on Wii and Wii U (through a Wiimote - not included)
- Works on the Switch (through a 8BitDo Gbros. - not included)
- 8 Button mappings available (details here)
- 2 Selectable joystick response curves (details here)
- Low latency (less than 3ms)
- Compatible with American, European and Japanese controllers and consoles.
- Compatible with the NES and SNES Classic Editions.
- New firmware version 2.1.1
- Neither the rumble pack nor N64 memory cards are supported. If you have one of these installed, the adapter may not work properly.
- Gamecube games (as they have no support for the classic controller), unless you use Devolution or Nintendont. (not tested)
Additional information about the built-in Controller Pak:
- Capacity: 32 Kilobyte (256 Kilobit), like original Controller Paks.
- Storage medium: Flash (no battery used). Theoretical reliability:
- Endurance: 1000000 Write cycles
- Data retention: 100 Years