Dual Gamecube controller to USB adapter
Gamecube controller to USB adapter for two players.
Gamecube controllers are excellent controllers, very appropriate for many PC games, not to mention emulators! With this adapter, it's possible to use two Gamecube controllers on a PC equipped with an USB port.
This adapter is built using advXarch technology.
- Gamecube controllers supported. (list)
- Gamecube vibration function supported.
- Works under Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
- Updateable firmware.
- Some aspects of the adapter are configurable.
- Has support for direct controller communication.
- USB cable included.
- Available in two colors (Black and Violet).
- None! Works with standard drivers included with supported operating systems.
- Easy to use user interface able to manage several adapters.
- Adapter firmware version display and firmware update function.
- Built-in vibration/rumble test.
Total Latency information:
- Default setting: 6ms
- Minimum setting: 3ms